We are a top Bay Area firm offering the legal help needed regardless of the situation, located in Hayward and Pleasanton, CA.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
The firm has attorneys that have a record of proven success based upon years of experience:
- Seeing both sides of a case
- Handling a wide range of both transactional and litigation matters
- Finding unique strategies to respond to vastly different circumstances
We have represented individuals, families, small and large businesses. We bring a truly unique and valuable perspective to every case we handle.
When you choose our firm for legal assistance, we work with you individually and negotiate aggressively on your behalf. Whether you have a straightforward legal issue requiring limited interaction with an attorney, or a more complex matter requiring comprehensive mediation or litigation counsel, we will handle your case with opportunities to execute a successful strategy.
If you are involved in a legal dispute — involving business, real estate, employment or other matters — mediation may your best option for dispute resolution. Through mediation, parties work together (with assistance from a neutral legal representative) to come to a mutually beneficial resolution.
Mediation can help save you time, money and is less contentious option than traditional courtroom litigation.
Employment Law For Employers
We provide a full range of employment law services, with a primary focus on representing the rights and interests of employers. Whether you are a large corporation or a small-business owner, you may need step-by-step legal assistance in matters associated with establishing a new business, keeping abreast of employment laws and tricky employee related matters, or other human resources needs.
Our range of services for employers includes:
- Human Resources (HR) consulting and advice
- Employment law representation, training and advice
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and employment investigations
- Severance agreement negotiations
- Employee benefits counsel
- Retirement plan advice and representation
- Expert witness testimony
Employment Law For Employees
We use our employment law experience and knowledge to protect the rights of workers in matters such as:
- Wrongful termination/constructive discharge
- Harassment claims and discrimination disputes
- Wage and hour disputes and violations
- Severance package review and negotiations
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and Workers' Compensation injury claims
If you are confronting difficult end-of-life issues for yourself or a loved one, you deserve a compassionate guide who will help you through a complex, intimidating legal system.