Anyone facing a legal issue has asked themselves the same question: "How can a lawyer help me?"
There is one firm in the Bay Area that offers the legal help you need regardless of which of these situations you find yourself in: the Law Offices of Denise Eaton May. From offices in Hayward, we represent clients in Oakland, California, and throughout the Bay Area.
Everyone seeks the services of a law firm for unique reasons; we provide the tailored representation you need to find success.
Contact Us Today
Quality legal help should be approachable. We invite you to schedule a confidential consultation directly with one of our attorneys by calling 510-244-3307, or send an email now.
Employment Law For Employers
We provide a full range of employment law services, with a primary focus on representing the rights and interests of employers. If you are a large corporation or new small-business owner, you may need step-by-step legal help in handling the bureaucratic matters associated with establishing a new business, keeping abreast of employment laws and tricky personnel matters or other human resource needs.
Our range of services for employers includes:
- Human resources (HR) consulting and advice
- Personnel law representation, training and advice
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Equal Opportunity Employment (EEO) and employee misconduct investigations
- Severance agreement negotiations
- Employee benefits counsel
- Retirement plan advice and representation
- Expert witness testimony
Employment Law For Employees
We use our employment law experience and knowledge to protect the rights of workers in matters such as:
- Wrongful termination, constructive discharge
- Harassment claims and discrimination disputes
- Wage and hour, overtime pay violations
- Severance package negotiations
- ERISA and workers' compensation injury claims
If you are involved in a legal dispute — whether it involves business, real estate, is employment-related or another matter — mediation may your best dispute-resolution option. Through mediation, disputing parties work together (with help from a neutral mediator) to come to a mutually beneficial resolution. Mediation can help save you time and money, and is a less-contentious option than traditional courtroom litigation.
If you are confronting difficult end-of-life issues for yourself or a loved one, you deserve a compassionate guide who will help you through a complex, intimidating legal system.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
Success in the legal system comes not simply from years in practice; it also comes from:
- Seeing both sides of a case
- Handling a wide range of both transactional and litigation matters
- Finding unique strategies to respond to vastly different circumstances
We have represented individuals, families, small and large businesses, employees, and others. We bring a truly unique and valuable perspective to every case we handle.
When you choose us for legal help, you will work one-on-one with an attorney who will negotiate aggressively on your behalf. Whether you have a straightforward legal issue that only requires a few visits with an attorney, or a more complex matter that requires comprehensive mediation or litigation counsel, we will come to your case ready to plan and execute a successful strategy.