Need A Mediator For Your Client’s Complex Case?
For more than 30 years we have helped both clients and attorneys – like you – navigate disputes. We recognize that the complex cases you face may require an alternative approach. For this reason, we offer you our mediation services. If you are seeking qualified California mediators, look no further.
Here at the Law Offices of Denise Eaton May, we are mediation attorneys with years of experience on our side. When you enlist our services, you can expect us to help resolve conflicts in a timely manner.
What We Can Offer Your Client
Court trials can be costly and lengthy, with no guarantee of a favorable outcome. Mediation, on the other hand, gives your clients more control over the end results of their cases. Through mediation, your clients can negotiate and shape the terms of their settlement. To this end, it is crucial that you hire a capable mediator.
When you work with us, you work with attorneys who are:
- Skilled – We know the law and can handle even the most complicated of disagreements.
- Efficient – We are able to identify issues of concerns to advance your case as swiftly as possible.
- Practical – We can offer realistic solutions that benefits those involved in the dispute.
- Unbiased – We are impartial and fair, ensuring that both sides feel heard.
- Committed – We dedicate ourselves to seeing the mediation process through to the end.
Rather than resorting to litigation, save your clients time and money with mediation. Let our vast knowledge of mediation, and how the process works, help you and your clients today.
You Stay Involved, We Stay Fair
In mediation, you as an attorney can still play an important role. While we focus on leading the dialogue, you keep your clients informed. We understand that your job is to protect your client’s best interest. As a neutral third party, you can trust us to remain objective.
During mediation, we will work with you and the other party’s lawyer to address all concerns. For more information on business mediation and other services, visit our Hayward office. Call 510-244-3307 or send us an email to schedule your free initial consultation today.